The programme targets group III nitrides for power electronics. It is specifically designed to fund interdisciplinary and cooperative research on novel device geometries, converter design, converter topologies, and components for efficient power electronic systems. The combination of complementary expertise and a variety of events to share experiences are required to achieve the objectives of the program.
Annual status workshops bring together the participating groups and invited international experts in the field of group III nitrides for power electronics, to define the rapidly developing state of the art of the field and discuss the most recent advances. They also provide a platform for project groups to network, discuss current developments and exchange ideas for cooperations and joint projects.
- Kick-Off Workshop 2021, Online Event (08. Oktober 2021)
- Cluster Meetings (25.-28. April 2022)
- Statusmeeting 2022 / GaNius@EPE2022 (09. September 2022)
- Cluster III meeting, Kiel (16.02.2023)
- PhD workshop 2023 (20.-21.02.2023)
- Statusmeeting 2023 (22.-23.05.2023)
- Summer School 2023, Erlangen (11.09.-13.09.2023)